Monday, September 20, 2010

Exercise your voting rights

Hi all! Today is the actual start of the food blogger COMPETITION! Voting opens at noon EST, so don't forget to click on the link to my profile on the right of this page and VOTE FOR ME! You'll have to create an account with Foodbuzz if you don't already have one, but you'll appreciate that you did for joining such a warm, spirited and open community is most definately worth your time.

If I make it to the next round I'll need your help and suggestions for making a dish from a more exotic cuisine. What's the most exotic dish from another culture that you've ever had?

xoxo,
Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jillian,

    I can't keep up with you!! I had been meaning to comment on your food blog since you posted the entry for PICKLES!! and it inspired me to try another batch of pickles YOUR way, but in such a short period of time, a bunch of other posts appeared, each one with a story as fascinating as the last, and pictures so enticing that make me want to skip work and try your recipes out!! I will forward your blog address to my Dad (at 88! he's the computer enthusiast), as he and my Mom probably have about 3 or 4 different recipes for giardiniera, and can compare their recipes to yours to maybe get a new idea! He will be blown away by the pictures, and I'll bet anything that he'll nag my Mom for the pecan cinnamon buns!! It's an AWESOME thing you're doing here!!

    ReplyDelete